Chocolate slime is the ultimate flavored edible slime! This slime recipe is easy to make, fun to play with, and tastes good.
Chocolate Slime Ingredients
- 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
Make the Chocolate Slime
- In a saucepan over low heat, stir together the milk, chocolate syrup, and cornstarch. Stir and heat until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Allow the chocolate slime to cool.
- Enjoy! When you are finished playing with the chocolate slime, store it in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Refrigerated chocolate slime is good for a day or two. You can clean up the edible slime with warm soapy water. Chocolate will stain some surfaces, so keep this slime away from clothing or furniture.